CapShare: Free soft to screen capture and share it on Facebook
Capturing your computer screen is a terribly handy trick in all sorts of situations,ranging from creating tutorials to capturing web moments for posterity.
CapShare is a powerful, lightweight, screen capture tool that allows you to easily capture anything on the screen and share it on Facebook.
You can also add free text and links to your screen capture.
- Share your screen capture on Facebook .
- Save Screen Capture to your clipboard.
- Grab current website URL to CapShare.
- Upload any image on your computer to Facebook.
- Share YouTube videos on Facebook.
- Run when Windows starts (optional)
- Minimize to System Tray area
- Support: Windows XP/Vista/7 (32/64 bit)
Start working with CapShare
1. Press :
2. Select region to capture :
3. This is the preview screen capture.
* You can have the web address url by clicking “Get URL” (1)
* Add some text if you want in text box..
Then press Share (2).
4. After CapShare has been done publishing on Facebook you will get dialog message :
5. Now you can see it on Facebook.
That’s About IT!
How to install ?
1. Run CapShare Setup.msi and click next until installation is done.
You will see CapShare Shortcut on the desktop,double click it.
2. Enter to your Facebook login details and make sure “keep me logged in to CapShare” is checked.
3. Press “Log In with Facebook” Button.
4. Press “Allow” Button.
– Please notice that after successful login , you will not see this screen again.
– Notice : when you are log-on to FaceBook for this app use internet-explorer.
5. Now you will see Capshare Started to work.