Free download Barron’s TOEFL iBT 12th Edition (ebook, audio, CD room)
The TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is now being offered as an internet-based test, or iBT, and the new edition of Barron’s TOEFL manual has beencompletely revised and updated to reflect the new format.
It presents seven full-length model TOEFL iBT tests with explanations or examples for all questions, including sample essays and speaking responses. The author also offers general orientation to the new TOEFL iBT, as well as a review of academic skills, which include note taking, paraphrasing, summarizing, and synthesizing. There is also areview of language skills-listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
– Read and understand the orientation to the new TOEFL iBT (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
– Take a model pretest and check the answers and examples to pinpoint your weaknesses
– Design your personal study plan for success
– Use this book’s review chapters to improve your skills
– Take the model progress test from the book or from the CD-ROM
– Review the answers, examples, and explanations for all test questions