[Freeware] ToolWiz Time Freeze – Keep your computer system safety
ToolWiz Time Freeze is an effective Instant System Restore software to keep your computer system safe and protect your computer from undesired changes. It can also protect your files and folders from changes with a secure password protection. It makes virtualization very easy to use. Basically, it clones your system, creating fully working copies that you can use normally (or abnormally) without risking your “real” system. It puts the actual system under secure protection and creates a virtual environment for system partition, on which you then run applications and surf the internet. It provides higher-level security to computer protection, and greatly improves the efficiency of virtual systems. Read my article about ToolWiz File Recovery – find the files you have deleted before.
ToolWiz Time Freeze has a simple interface for starting and stopping its main features as well as adding files to the File Protection feature (Time Freeze warns not to include Windows system files). There’s a small, optional “ToolBar” that merely displays the program’s status on the desktop, but it’s helpful if you switch between modes a lot. Most of the time, the program’s system tray icon handles all the actions.
If you want to speedup your PC, read more in my article [Freeware] ToolWiz Care – All in one tool to speed up your PC.
- Protects your files and folders from unwanted changes and provides password protection;
- Keeps System Safe from threats of virus, spyware, worm, Trojan, etc.;
- Enter and Exit Virtual System with a single click, no need to reboot computer;
- Easy System Restore and Recovery to remove unwanted changes;
- Adding files to the File Protection Feature;
- New Protection Mode greatly improves efficiency of virtual system.
Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (both 32bit and 64bit)