MassCert – Easily To Create Cigital Certificates EXE Files
MassCert is a freeware and user-friendly batch digital signature utility, which allows you in batch-applying digital certificates to your EXE files.
This software is highly useful for anyone that is in the business of either creating software or reviewing and modifying it. Digital certificates are actively used in verifying that original content has not been tempered with, so developers are the natural target for this program. Entities that deal with software certification will also find the batch-process functions highly useful.
The software comes with a very easy to use GUI. The main window is divided into two frames, one dealing with the actual tools used and one with the process log. The latter item allows developers to monitor the certification process and track down errors.
Read more review at Softpedia.
Features of MassCert:
- Automatic mass-signature using Microsoft’s SignTool (Windows SDK required)
- Supports timestamping compliant with RFC 3161
- Supports PKCS #12 personal information file (X.509 certificate + private key bundle)
- Automatic verification of correct execution
- Internationalization support.
Download free: http://www.kcsoftwares.com/?