New Features Of Ashampoo Privacy Protector 1.0.1 and Giveaway
Ashampoo Privacy Protector version 1.0.1 will be released on July 20th, 2015. And I’d like to say thanks to Ashampoo for a chance to try this latest version and license keys for Techtiplib’s readers for this giveaway.
This software will protect you against cybercrime and prying eyes and provides a new security approach by combining encryption, archiving and trace removal in a single application. AES256-encrypted files can be instantly burned or emailed. There’s also support for self-extracting archives for easy file access from any PC. It furthermore works with M-DISCs that can store data for up to 1000 years. Users can generate password keys from flash drives and use them as master keys to avoid having to remember lengthy passwords. Individual files such as images can also be used as password keys.
Deleting the source files is a logical step of file encryption that is equally well handled by Ashampoo Privacy Protector. Overwriting files with random values multiple times ensures that even recovery specialists won’t be able to restore them. The integrated trace removal feature locates and removes orphaned/redundant files, program remains, and temporary files to protect your privacy and reclaim precious disk space.
- Maximum AES256 encryption
- Built-in email and burning support, also to high-security discs
- Use flash drives or individual files as password key
- Delete sensitive data permanently and irrevocably
- Archive data for up to 1000 years with M-DISC technology
- Create self-extracting archives for use with any Windows PC
- Delete usage traces to protect your privacy
Home page: http://www.ashampoo.com/products/0804
Ashampoo Privacy Protector 1.0.1 details:
- Version: 1.00
- Software: Shareware
- Platform: Win Vista™, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10
- Price: USD 49.99
- Size: 19.27 MB, 19732 KB, 20206059 B
- Language: English, German, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Czech, Dansk, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Serbian, Serbian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
How to get license key?
Comment this article and tell us why you need this tool?
- No. of license keys: 10
- Comment with your real email!
- This Giveaway will end on 2015/07/31
- Winners will be selected by random.org
Winners: Ahmad Ahmadi, John, Mikhail, Matt, Minh, Owgor, Crystal, Zulma, Vishva, Gram, Tsewang (get my testing key). License key has sent to winners!