The CCleaner V5.09 Has Been Released!
The latest version CCleaner 5.09 has been released, this new version focuses on additional cleaning for Windows 10, as well as improvements to Google Chrome cache and session cleaning. It was improved to support for the upcoming new browser Microsoft Edge and also added Firefox Web Apps to start-up management. Version 5.09 optimizes the build architecture for 64-bit Windows 10 and improves cleaning of the new Edge browser as well as the Windows 10 Registry.
For Professional users, one of the most popular features, Browser Monitoring, now includes compatibility with Edge.
And of course, we’ve also continued to improve a range of other aspects of CCleaner adding cleaning for Foxit Reader 7 and RealTimes and improved Opera 30, Avira Antivirus, BlueStacks and Media Player Classic cleaning!
Features and changes of CCleaner v5.09.5343 (25 Aug 2015)
- Improved Microsoft Edge cleaning.
- Faster UI and styling improvements.
- Improved Windows 10 Registry detection and cleaning.
- Improved Internet Explorer 11 DOMStore cleaning.
- Optimized 64-bit build architecture for Windows 10.
- Improved Paint.NET and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware cleaning.
- Improved localization and language support.
- Minor bug fixes.
CCleaner V5.09 works on:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- 64-bit OS X 10.6 to 10.9 Mavericks.