Giveaway of backup tool – BitReplica
Get FREE a backup tool – BitReplica for FREE in a limited time only! This tool helps you to backup files stored on your Windows PC and protects your photos, music, documents and any other data from being lost due to a hard drive crash, virus attack or accidental deletion. It should be especially useful for anyone who has several storage drives.
What you can do with BitReplica?
- Create a new profile — Specify what, where, how and when to back up by creating a backup profile.
- Start backing up your files — Add predefined items or custom folders to back up, then click the Run button to start archiving your files using the selected profile’s settings.
- View backup history — Select a profile from the list to view a history of backups created under this profile.
- Restore needed files — Select a backup from the list under a profile and click Restore, or explore the backup folder to select individual files to restore.
- Back up any files you want
- Create custom backup rules for individual folders
- Save your disk space with incremental and differential backup engines
- Keep your files in the cloud for easy access
- Schedule backups to fit your timetable
BitReplica works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- License key: Q26KZ-32RF7-63UQT-9QTZM-YZHA3
- Download: http://www.bitreplica.com/download/auslogics-bitreplica-setup.exe