Download and try Kaspersky Free Antivirus
This is a free version of Kaspersky Antivirus, which offers file protection in real-time, Web Anti-Virus, IM and e-mail anti-virus and cloud technologies Kaspersky Security Network.
The solution includes all the necessary components to ensure basic protection for your PC, important data and online activity on the Internet from the latest threats.
Features of Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus:
- File Anti-Virus – File Anti-Virus Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus prevents infection of the computer’s file system. The component starts upon startup of the operating system, continuously remains in the computer’s RAM, and scans all opened, saved or run files on your computer and all connected drives.
- Mail Anti-Virus – Mail Anti-Virus scans incoming and outgoing e-mail messages on your computer. Letter sent will be available only if it contains hazardous objects.
- Web Anti-Virus – Web Anti-Virus intercepts and blocks scripts on websites if these scripts are a threat to computer security. Web Anti-Virus in Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus monitors the entire Internet traffic and blocks access to dangerous Web sites.
- IM-Virus – IM-Virus provides security while working with IM-clients. The component protects information that comes to your computer via IM-client protocols. IM-Virus ensures safe operation of various programs designed for instant messaging.
- Participation in Kaspersky Security Network – To improve your computer’s protection, Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus uses a protection from the cloud. Protection from the cloud infrastructure is implemented using Kaspersky Security Network, uses data received from users all over the world.
Kaspersky Free Anti-virus works on Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 & 64 bit).
Download the installer here; http://external.comss.ru/url.php?url=http://products.kaspersky-labs.com/russian/homeuser/kfa2016/kfa220.127.116.115ru_9358.exe. Install the software, the activation of a free license automatically.
Note: This Kaspersky Free Anti-Virus is only available in Russian.