Effective Business Analytics Tools to Help You Grow Your Business
Successfully applying analytics is one of the main concerns for any company that wants to increase growth and decrease costs – according to CIO Insight 2016 survey from NASCIO, BI and data analytics ranked fourth on the list of priorities.
When choosing the right tools for your business, you have to consider your departments, your employees and the success aspects that drive decision-making. You should examine each business process in particular and determine what is not working at its full potential currently and what factors could use improvement. Here we have a list of tools that will help you analyze relevant data to generate information that will help you make the right decisions and improve your overall company performance.
Overall: BIME is designed to make your decision-making easier and boost your bottom line – it turns complicated data into actionable information. It is cloud based, so it will turn your company’s internet connection into a lightning-quick data warehouse capable of producing uncomplicated visual dashboards.
- Effortlessly imports information from Google analytics, Google spreadsheets, OLAP engines, Salesforce CRM, Facebook Insights and other sources
- Secures Business Intelligence extranet and intranet is included with every package
- Users can create analytics across data sources using the software’s powerful calculation engine
Price: Enterprise solutions start at $180 per month
Overall: The BizzScore Site gives you access to four powerful tools – Bizzsocre (for analyzing data), Bizzdefiner (performance management tool), Bizzdata (scheduling and combining data sources) and Bizzquallity (questionnaire data input). The result is an end-to-end solution for analyzing and manipulating data so you can create actionable and accessible insights.
- The interface is intuitive and easy to implement and use
- Robust analytics allow you to drill-down data for specific insights
- No software, database or system is required
Price: Live Demo, contact for pricing
Overall: One of the key-features of SiSense Business Intelligence is user friendliness – it is billed as solution for all business users, so no IT help is required. You can join your data without problems using SiSense’s drag-and-drop functionality, and quickly share your insights using visual dashboards.
- No IT department support is needed; the program is user-friendly for beginners
- You can build your own, custom-made interactive dashboards
- Integrating current data from different sources on the web, 100% accuracy is ensured
Price: Contact for version pricing
Overall: Panorama Necto is a useful business intelligence software that utilizes high-level business intelligence with visual data. Necto has one-of-a-kind visual interface that gives companies interactive, intuitive and user-friendly analytics output, presented in an infographic format.
- Run analytics on multiple databases
- Mac, Windows, Web-based, Windows Phone, Mobile Web App supported
- Create reports as bars, pie charts and graph lines
Price: Free online trial, contact for custom pricing
Overall: Hubspot is a unique BI tool – instead of monitoring your client information, it analyzes the inbound marketing efforts of your company. With HubSpot, you will be finally be able to determinate the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns, blogging marketing and landing pages. The software also incorporates Internet-age necessities like SEO, and social monitoring to generate the big picture of your web marketing.
- A huge library of eBooks, videos and tutorials about internet marketing
- Allows you to determine your company’s blogging ROI
- Create your own landing pages, newsletters and branded forms
Price: Free Demo, starting package $200 a month
Overall: InsightSquared is one of the best Salesforce tools in the world, helping small-to-medium companies make better, data-driven decisions. It visualizes all of your big data information, providing straightforward information for your marketing, sales and financial information.
- You can easily analyze trends, find room for improvement and forecast future success
- Progress toward your company goals by publishing daily lead-gen reports
- Work out historical financial data to drill-down on details over time
Price: Free Trial period, packages start at $45 per user