2016 Giveaway: UnHackMe
Get a license key of security tool – UnHackMe for FREE in a limited time! This tool allows you to remove Google Search redirects, rootkits, trojans, backdoors, viruses, worms, adware, spyware, keyloggers, unwanted programs, etc.
The main difference between UnHackMe and other antirootkit software is its detection method. Precise double-checking for a Windows-based PC, which allows identifying and eliminating any types of malicious software. Instant tracking of malicious code in the system. UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, but currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and so on. UnHackMe does not slow up your PC and it is compatible with any anti-virus programs.
UnHackMe is able to work in 3 different modes:
- Normal Windows mode – UnHackMe removes “unwanted programs”, cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware.
- Offline scanning when booting from USB/CD – The external check is made when a computer boots from a USB/CD device.
This principle of double-checking offers a superb advantage: any suspicious code can be removed prior to getting a chance to run in your system. It is easy to locate and eliminate inactive malicious software at this stage. It also becomes easy to discover any kernel rootkits, which hide their files away, as well as registry and boot-record rootkits.
- Remotely checking a computer by log file – If my grandma is having a problem with her PC, she sends me the log file. Then I check the file and send a solution file to her computer. Some clicks later and she is happy again!
What’s in the box?
- Anti-Rootkit (Google Redirecting Fixer)
- Anti-Malware, Anti-Trojan, Anti-Bot
- Anti-Adware, Anti-Spyware
- Scanning of installed programs for “Potentially Unwanted Programs” (PUPs)
- Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware
- Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers
- Testing Windows shortcuts
- Scanning for rootkits
- Examining the browsers’ search settings
- Scanning the browsers add-ons
- Testing the hosts file and DNS settings
- Testing startup files using several antivirus programs on the Virustotal.com
Home page: http://www.greatis.com/unhackme/index.html
UnHackMe works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
License Key: U795-GIVE-MA16-S40E