The CCleaner V5.16 Has Been Released!
The latest version CCleaner 5.16 has been released! This version will make your PCmore stable and inject it with instant speed – meaning you can get to work or play faster!
This release brings further improved cleaning for Chrome and updated cleaning definitions for Opera and Edge. This includes:
- Added Opera GPU and Application cache cleaning
- Improved Google Chrome cleaning: IndexedDB, Quote Manager DB and Service Worker cache
- Improved Microsoft Edge Temporary Files cleaning
- Updated Google Chrome Browser Plug-in management
- Improved keyboard navigation
- Updated various translations
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- Compare with features of v5.15 or Pro version (or Pro for Mac)
Why you should use CCleaner?
- Award-winning PC Optimization – Trusted by millions and critically acclaimed, there’s a reason why CCleaner is the world’s favorite PC optimization tool! Easy to use, one click cleaning so beginners can optimize their computers in seconds. Plus, it’s packed with advanced features for power users.
- Faster Computer – Is your computer running slow? As it gets older it collects unused files and settings, which take up hard drive space making it slower and slower. CCleaner cleans up these files and makes it faster instantly.
- Safer Browsing – Advertisers and websites track your behavior online with cookies that stay on your computer. CCleaner erases your browser search history and cookies so any internet browsing you do stays confidential and your identity remains anonymous.
- Fewer Errors & Crashes – Over time, your registry can become cluttered with errors and broken settings which lead to crashes. CCleaner’s patented registry cleaner clears out this clutter to make your PC more stable.
- Quicker Startup – Many programs run silently in the background when you start up your computer. CCleaner helps you get to work, or play faster by letting you disable unneeded programs.
CCleaner V5.16 works on:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- 64-bit OS X 10.6 to 10.9 Mavericks (for Mac).