Giveaway of Clipdiary
Get the clipboard manager – Clipdiary for FREE in a limited time only! This tool can record every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard, meaning that you can easily retrieve any information that was once copied to the clipboard.
It is a useful clipboard manager for Windows that records and keeps track of everything you copy or cut (text, images, files, links, etc.), allowing you to easily paste any items that have been recorded. Clipdiary gives users the option to paste items as plain-text only (stripping away any formatting) and saves recorded items even after Windows restart. Never lose anything you’ve copied or cut again with Clipdiary.
Clipdiary records every piece of data that goes to the Windows clipboard, meaning that you can easily retrieve any information that was once copied to the clipboard (if Clipdiary was running at that moment).
With Clipdiary you can:
- Quickly find and paste a piece of text that was in the clipboard some time ago
- Find any data that was once placed into the clipboard
- Restore the clipboard contents (if they were accidentally overwritten)
- Convert any text to plain text (by stripping away its formatting)
- Save a lot of time and increase your productivity
- Automatically saves every piece of data copied to the clipboard. Supports text, images, files, and other clipboard data
- Lets you quickly retrieve any text from its database, so that you can either place it into the clipboard or paste it directly into any application
- At your request, strips away any formatting from text, so that you can easily paste it as plain text
- Lets you search through the clipboard history. Data stored in history can be reused many times
- Clipboard history is available after computer reboot
- Clipdiary monitors the clipboard and automatically saves its contents to the clipboard history
- Work with text, links, images, files, and all other clipboard formats
- Supports Starred Clips and Labels. Mark clips as important and use Labels to organize them into folders
- The clipboard history remains between reboots
- You can retrieve the data stored in the clipboard history whenever you need to, even after many years
Clipdiary works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1, and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).
Access this giveaway page, and register a free license key of Clipdiary!