Cyber Security Week: FREE 1 Technology eBook Per Day
This is a special giveaway for Cyber Security Week from PACKTPUB is giving away one eBook related to cyber security and pentesting everyday from June 13, 2016 till July 4, 2016!
Here is the list:
- Python Penetration Testing Essentials – Employ the power of Python to get the best out of pentesting.
- Kali Linux Cookbook – Learn what Kali Linux is capable of and get the chance to use a host of recipes.
- Building Virtual PenTesting Labs for Advanced Penetration Testing – Build intricate virtual architecture to practice any penetration testing technique virtually.
- Kali Linux – Assuring Security by Penetration Testing – With Kali Linux you can test the vulnerabilities of your network and then take steps to secure it. This engaging tutorial is a comprehensive guide to this penetration testing platform, specially written for IT security professionals.
- Mastering Metasploit – With this tutorial you can improve your Metasploit skills and learn to put your network’s defenses to the ultimate test. The step-by-step approach teaches you the techniques and languages needed to become an expert.
- Penetration Testing with the Bash shell – Make the most of Bash shell and Kali Linux’s command line based security assessment tools.
- Kali Linux Wireless Penetration Testing Essentials – Plan and execute penetration tests on wireless networks with the Kali Linux distribution.
- and more
Visit the giveaway page and create an account (disposable email works)
Login and download the free eBook offered in pdf, epub, mobi, kindle or read online.